Current Corona Situation Schlosshotel Ralswiek - Status 01.08.2021
It's a crazy time we're experiencing right now - we all imagined it a little differently. Nevertheless, we naturally want to continue to ensure that your stay with us is a very special one and, above all, brings relaxation, great sea moments and a feeling of security. To ensure that this continues to be the case, we have prepared ourselves for the current situation and ask for your help and support in this regard as well. For your stay with us at Schlosshotel Ralswiek, please adhere together to the following basic Corona rules:
- Masks are mandatory: Please wear mouth-nose protection in the hotel, public areas and restaurant.
- We keep our distance and wash our hands regularly
- Contact Tracking: Please use the LUCA app and check in with us on site (also possible with the Corona alert app).
- Upon arrival, proof of a negative Corona test must be shown, which must not be older than 24 hours. All persons including children 6 years and older are required to be tested (see "3-G-Principle").
- Guests with complete vaccination protection, as well as convalescents, are exempt from the testing and verification obligation. Full vaccination protection is only valid from the 15th day after the second vaccination. One is considered fully recovered between a minimum of 28 days to a maximum of 6 months after infection. Please present your immunization record or convalescent certificate.
Information on the 3-G principle: "vaccinated, tested, recovered".
- Vaccinated: presentation of vaccination certificate (complete vaccination protection required).
- Tested: presentation of a negative certificate
Certificate of negative rapid antigen test or negative PCR test, not older than 24 hours.
Performing a rapid test on site - If you have actually forgotten your test proof, you can obtain a self-test from us at the reception for € 10.00 and perform it under supervision.
- Convalescents: presentation of the convalescence certificate or the positive PCR test.
Test must be at least 28 days old as well as not older than 6 months.
Convalescents need only 1 vaccination for immunization.
In general: A self-test performed at home does not count as negative proof!
- We are here for you 24 hours a day. At night you can also reach us by phone on "100" (from your room phone).
- Check-in is possible from 15:00, check-out until 10:00.
- The room keys are disinfected by us at check-out, so that they can be handed over again clean and tidy.
- We want to prevent queues at check-out - please settle your bill the day before.
- Please check-out one at a time: friends and family can be patient for a short moment and wait for you in the lobby.
- Taking into account the specifications (running direction, disinfection, mask obligation, distance rules), we offer breakfast again in buffet form.
- We welcome you from 07.00 to 10.00 o'clock in our breakfast room.
- In the time between 09.30 and 10.00 o'clock the guest volume is according to experience very high. There may be waiting times. If possible, please schedule your breakfast at an earlier time.
- We offer coffee and cake from the Rosencafé Putbus from 13.00 to 17.00.
- For dinner in our castle restaurant, please reserve a table in advance for 17.30 or 20.00, either at the reception or directly in the restaurant. We are open from 17.30 to 21.30 o'clock.
- On Sundays our kitchen is closed. In the time from 17.30 to 21.00 we offer drinks and a small selection of cold plates.
- The "Grafenschänke" is open from 20.30 clock to stay for you
- Due to limited capacities in swimming pools and saunas, we cannot offer the use of our wellness area as usual.
- The swimming pool is open from 07.30 to 21.30. The following rules of conduct apply:
- The general hygiene guidelines apply
Mouth and nose protection (except in the pool area)
Minimum distance of 3m in the water
A maximum of 7 people are allowed in the pool at the same time- If there are already 7 people in the pool area, please wait or try again a little later.
Use showers and sanitary rooms only one at a time- We recommend you to change your clothes and take a shower already in your room.
- Observe registration obligation! - When entering the pool, please register with your room number, time and length of stay in the list provided.
- It goes without saying that persons showing signs of illness are not allowed to enter the swimming pool.
- Wellness treatments are available by appointment. Please call our staff in the wellness area, tel. -128 and make an appointment directly. Alternatively, we also make appointments at the reception, tel. -100. Masks are also compulsory during treatment times.
- The sauna area remains closed due to the hygiene and distance rules that cannot be observed.
Schlosshotel Gastnetz - Password: ralswiek35 (Log in and confirm the terms and conditions)
Finally to all aluhut wearers, lateral thinkers and mask deniers:
We do not belong to the hotels and people for whom "Corona" does not exist. Let us together implement and comply with the requirements and specifications. Even the friendly reference to compliance with the mask requirement does not hurt anyone.
Stay well, everyone, and we'll see you soon! ⚓️💙🍀